my life

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

sec4 results

wah. this place is so dead.
sec4s got back their results.
our school did quite well but i'm scared.
wad if nxt year i dun do well.
wad will happen to me???

besides, my term 1 results are crap.
all my sciences are like shit.
the only subject i manage to maintain so far is chinese. hopefully.
i cannot believe i only have less than 5 months time to chinese Os.
i regretted not taking higher chinese. mayb i can do better in HCL and take it as a sub for my eng. argh....

mdm chee is teaching us chinese now but not for long since she 's on a course soon.
she's funny but well says the same old stuff.
i need to do well for my combined humans.
i cannot let it pull me down
i need an A 1 for it.
study study daphne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home