my life

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

exams over...

EXAMS OVER...
now i'm scared of my RESULTS..!!!!
this sux lah...it's such a tooting thing
i dun feel like going anyway.....damn sian.....juz wanna listen to songs for the whole of the holidaes.......
changed the song on my blog..
mengli's working for her uncle in november like moi...at bugis area somemore...hax..at least i'm not dat lonely.....
i'm earning money....this holidaes...so happy...summore going to hong kong, bangkok and china....for short trip.....in december....wah....so fun....
okae..back to the bad stuff....i'm getting back my results for nxt year....how????
dat means our class has to split....very sad lol...
ying x2 and shi x2 mst do the video thing kae...ask me also...hax....
pennis cannot stand us cos she is bored at home...hax..."can't stand it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home